For those who own or manage a business operating from commercial premises, you will doubtless have endless responsibilities, and we doubt that carpet cleaning is at the top of your priority list. Now, we will not try and convince you that it should, however, carpet cleaning should not be ignored.
Your inclination to have Brilliance Carpet Cleaning Perth visit your premises will be influenced by the type of business you have and whether you have visitors, including those who may be potential clients. In those circumstances, you may even go as far as employing someone whose roles include designated carpet cleaner.
The reason for us highlighting this subject and why we believe businesses should take carpet cleaning seriously, is there are several advantages to it. The first, although not instantly noticeable, is it makes your commercial premises a healthier environment for everyone who works there. Removing undesirables that can cause health issues, such as dust, mites, bugs, pollen, and bacteria, is one of the key benefits of what carpet cleaners do.
Additionally, it makes changing your company’s location much simpler when your lease expires. You will undoubtedly need to employ an end-of-lease cleaner, but if you keep up with regular maintenance, the work won’t be as difficult.
Also, having clean commercial premises that look as though they are well maintained presents an excellent first impression to those visiting your business, and clean carpets will certainly contribute to that. As for how your carpet cleaning and maintenance should be done, here is a simple guide.
Even if you have no desire to even consider a professional carpet cleaner maintaining your commercial carpets, the very least that you should ensure is that your carpets are vacuumed. Points to note regarding vacuuming include:
- Vacuuming should take place every day to remove dirt, grit, dust, and other microscopic debris.
- Removing this debris by vacuuming can prolong the lifetime of your carpets by 50% or more.
- Commercial carpet vacuuming requires a high-powered vacuum cleaner, especially if carpets have high levels of foot flow.
- Vacuuming means that if you decide to have the carpets deep cleaned, the results will be even better.
Stains And Spills Removal
Coffee, soft drinks, ketchup, grease, ink, and even blood are just a few of the many substances that have been known to stain commercial carpets. If a stain is left untreated it can become permanent, can accelerate fibre wear, and numerous carpet stains will make your business premises look less than welcoming. Here are some carpet cleaning tips to deal with stains and spills.
- Treat stains or spills immediately as waiting will mean they are harder to remove.
- Liquid stains should first be dabbed to remove the excess.
- Try not to scrub the stain as this can damage the carpet fibres and push the substance deeper.
- Knowing what is best for treating each stain type will make removal easier. Tip: Bookmark stain types and their removal tips on your browser.
- Avoid using a carpet cleaner that consists of harsh chemicals on stains.
General Carpet Cleaning And Maintenance
We genuinely hope having read thus far that you are convinced now that carpet cleaning and maintenance are essential within commercial premises. If so, here is one more tip to ensure that your carpets stay clean and last for as long as possible, and that tip is to invest in carpet cleaning professionals for all your carpet maintenance needs.
Yes, this is the only tip we are going to give in this section, and it is for good reason. Regardless of what your business type is and what sector it is in, we are sure that hiring and employing one or more carpet cleaners in-house is not on your agenda. Given that your carpet is not going to need professionally cleaned every day besides vacuuming, in most cases employing them would not be justified practically or financially.
This is why the best option is to hire professional carpet cleaners to take care of your carpet cleaning and maintenance. You can arrange a carpet cleaning schedule that fits with your business’s needs, and when they are carrying out their work you know they will do so using their skills and experience such as knowing which types of carpet cleaner to use on which stain, and how to care for specific carpet types.